- of or relating to the former Czechoslovakia, its people, or their language.
- of or relating to the Czech Republic, its people, or their language.
Examples from the Web for czechish
Most of the houses exhibit the Czechish style, which shuns height and dispenses with an upper story.
The names of the Czechish women patriots are on the lips of everybody.The Modern Woman's Rights Movement|Kaethe Schirmacher
This Czechish heart centre of virile independence acted as a powerful magnet wherever their bands moved.World's War Events, Volume III|Various
The German population is every year increasing, and the Czechish language is spoken within a narrower circle.
British Dictionary definitions for czechish
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the Czech Republic, its people, or its language
- of, relating to, or characteristic of Bohemia and Moravia, their people, or their language
- (loosely) of, relating to, or characteristic of the former Czechoslovakia or its people
- a native or inhabitant of the Czech Republic
- a native or inhabitant of Bohemia or Moravia
- (loosely) a native, inhabitant, or citizen of the former Czechoslovakia