Origin of electrolytic
Examples from the Web for electrolytic
Historical Examples of electrolytic
The theory of electrolytic dissociation and the properties of solutions.An Elementary Study of Chemistry
Chlorine is prepared commercially by the electrolytic process.America's Munitions 1917-1918
An electrolytic interrupter can be bought for as little as $3.00.The Radio Amateur's Hand Book
A. Frederick Collins
First, there is little evidence of electrolytic differentiation in the rocks.Climatic Changes
The vessel containing the liquid is known as an electrolytic cell.Hawkins Electrical Guide, Number One
- of, concerned with, or produced by electrolysis or electrodeposition
- of, relating to, or containing an electrolyte
- Also called: electrolytic capacitor electronics a small capacitor consisting of two electrodes separated by an electrolyte
- Of or relating to electrolysis.
- Produced by electrolysis.
- Of or relating to electrolytes.