- a plan for getting out of a difficult or unfavorable situation: committing troops without an exit strategy.
- a plan that maximizes profits when liquidating investments or a business.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a method or plan for extricating oneself from an undesirable situation
- a plan and timetable for withdrawal from a military engagement
- the method by which an investor intends to cash out of an investment
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012