- Faisal Abdul-Aziz al Saud al Faisal, 1904–75, king of Saudi Arabia 1964–75 (son of ibn-Saud and brother of Saud).
- 1885–1933, king of Syria 1920; king of Iraq 1921–33.
or Feisal II, Faisul II
- 1935–58, king of Iraq 1939–58 (grandson of Faisal I).
Examples from the Web for faisal
Contemporary Examples of faisal
Another was Faisal Gill, a U.S. Navy veteran, who had in the past secured the GOP nomination for the Virginia House of Delegates.New NSA Bombshell Proves ‘Muslim’ Equals ‘Suspicious’ in America
July 9, 2014
Faisal Elnaha, the Yemeni manager of an Alabama Texaco remembers a DEA agent demanding on the morning of May 7.Is Synthetic Weed Feuling Yemen’s Terrorism?
May 23, 2014
Even so, Faisal Khan and other Pakistani gay men see hope in the future as they sense that public attitudes are slowly changing.
Faisal Khan, a 28-year-old government bureaucrat in Peshawar, says he would get fired or worse if he came out.
King Faisal, who built Iraq, said there were no Iraqi people, just “unimaginable masses of human beings.”The End of Us And Them: David Cannadine’s Quest to Unite History
May 10, 2013
Historical Examples of faisal
Obviously Britain, who had been providing the Emir Faisal with funds ever since his father donned the crown.
The first rift in the lute was caused by the deposition of Emir Faisal respecting the desires of the Arab population.
- 1885–1933, king of Syria (1920) and first king of Iraq (1921–33): a leader of the Arab revolt against the Turks (1916–18)
- 1935–58, last king of Iraq (1939–58)