the devising of a program for the allocation and management of finances and capital through budgeting, investment, etc.
the business of devising such programs.
TrumpcareRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
WTPRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- financial accounting standards board,
- financial futures,
- financial ombudsman,
- financial services authority,
- financial times industrial ordinary share index,
- financial times stock exchange 100 index,
- financial times stock exchange eurotrack 100 index,
- financial year
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019