- of, resembling, or covered with fluff.
- light or airy: a fluffy cake.
- having little or no intellectual weight; superficial or frivolous: fluffy thinking.
Origin of fluffy
Examples from the Web for fluffiness
Historical Examples of fluffiness
I should like it to be my own fault, but with her I always have a sense of fluffiness.Hopes and Fears
Charlotte M. Yonge
Our eyes looking at each other, and our fluffiness mixed up by the wind.Last Words
Juliana Horatia Ewing
She disliked the blurred outlines of fatness and fuzziness and fluffiness.The Tree of Heaven
She was dressed in pure white, with a fluffiness of ruffles that became her.The Awakening and Selected Short Stories
After a time, however, its very softness and fluffiness and warmth attracted his attention.A Very Naughty Girl
L. T. Meade
- of, resembling, or covered with fluff
- soft and lightfluffy hair
- sentimental or overromantic; not very intelligent
- characterized by nonviolent methodsfluffy environmentalist protestors