- Daniel,1909–1993, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
- Klaus Emil Julius [klous] /klaʊs/, 1911–88, British physicist and atom spy for the Soviet Union, born in Germany.
- Sir Vivian (Ernest),1908–1999, British geologist and antarctic explorer.
Examples from the Web for fuchs
Historical Examples of fuchs
This event made Fuchs the object of undeserved notoriety, since he was travelling with her.
He, too, seemed to consider Fuchs in some fashion to blame. '
One night at supper Fuchs told us he had seen Mr. Shimerda out hunting.
Fuchs got out the old candle-moulds and made tallow candles.
Fuchs, who was the only cabinetmaker in the neighbourhood was set to work on a coffin.
- Klaus Emil . (klaus ˈeːmiːl). 1911–88, East German physicist. He was born in Germany, became a British citizen (1942), and was imprisoned (1950–59) for giving secret atomic research information to the Soviet Union
- Sir Vivian Ernest . 1908–99, English explorer and geologist: led the Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition (1955–58)