- of or relating to smoke, especially tobacco smoke, or to a place for smoking.
- of or relating to fumigation.
- a place for smoking or fumigation.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for fumatory
Historical Examples of fumatory
This fumatory process proceeded for some time, almost in silence.
- of or relating to smoking or fumigation
- another name for fumatorium
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012