[an-jel-i-koh; Italian ahn-je-lee-kaw]
- Fra [frah; Italian frah] /frɑ; Italian frɑ/, Giovanni da Fiesole, 1387–1455, Italian painter.
- Gio·van·ni da [Italian jaw-vahn-nee dah] /Italian dʒɔˈvɑn ni dɑ/. Angelico, Fra.
- a town in central Italy, near Florence: Etruscan and ancient Roman ruins; cathedral.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019
- a town in central Italy, in Tuscany near Florence: Etruscan and Roman remains. Pop: 14 085 (2001)Ancient name: Faesulae (ˈfiːsʊliː)
- Giovanni da (dʒoˈvanni da) the monastic name of (Fra) Angelico
- Fra (fra), original name Guido di Pietro; monastic name Fra Giovanni da Fiesole. ?1400–55, Italian fresco painter and Dominican friar
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012