- Walter,1892–1969, U.S. golfer.
- a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, in W Germany.
Examples from the Web for hagen
Historical Examples of hagen
Next morning by eleven, we had all reassembled in the second saal of the Hagen.
The arrangement was certainly a charming one; we should have a wedding in the Hagen!
We both agreed that evacuation of the Hagen was imperative; but then, how to get out?
Now there remained but one terrible encounter, that between Hagen and Theodoric.Theodoric the Goth
These were Gunther and Hagen, and they had come for Walter's life.Epic and Romance
W. P. Ker
- (in the Nibelungenlied) Siegfried's killer, who in turn is killed by Siegfried's wife, Kriemhild
- an industrial city in NW Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia. Pop: 200 039 (2003 est)
- Walter. 1892–1969, US golfer