- Benjamin,1726?–91, American political leader (father of William Henry Harrison).
- Benjamin,1833–1901, twenty-third president of the U.S. 1889–93 (grandson of William Henry Harrison).
- George,1943–2001, English singer and songwriter: lead guitarist for the Beatles.
- Peter,1716–75, English architect in the U.S.
- (Sir) Reginald CareyRex, 1908–90, English stage and film actor.
- William Henry,1773–1841, U.S. general: ninth president of the U.S. 1841.
- a city in SE New York.
- a town in W Pennsylvania.
- a town in NE New Jersey.
- a male given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for harrison
“They would bend my head back, put a towel over my face and pour water over the towel,” Harrison was quoted as saying.The Luxury Homes That Torture and Your Tax Dollars Built
December 12, 2014
You lie with the dogs, Assistant U.S. Attorney Harrison Rivers (Sharif Atkins) told Will, “You wake up with fleas.”‘The Good Wife’ Star Mike Colter Defends Lemond Bishop’s Killer Instincts
September 29, 2014
Mail that tells her that Harrison, who was played by fired actor Columbus Short, has been killed.‘Scandal’ Review: Olivia Pope Has Lost Her Damn Mind
September 26, 2014
Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood and Paul Newman were all considered for the role that went to Morgan Freeman.20 Things You Didn’t Know About 'The Shawshank Redemption'
August 27, 2014
Max Drummer (Harrison Ford) is the CIA chief who ordered the expendables to take Stonebanks down.I Am The Hague! Sylvester Stallone's 'Expendable' Wet Dream
August 18, 2014
There seemed no chance for Wilson to speak to Miss Harrison again.
Outside the door of the anaesthetizing-room Miss Harrison's languor vanished.
This text is a corrected version of the fourth edition of Harrison and Sharp in its entirety.Beowulf
On June 13th he sent Harrison and Ireton with cavalry to attack its rear.England, Picturesque and Descriptive
Harrison said he would have come on foot rather than not come.Patrick Henry
Moses Coit Tyler
- Benjamin. 1833–1901, 23rd president of the US (1889–93)
- George. 1943–2001, British rock singer, guitarist, and songwriter: a member of the Beatles (1962–70). His solo recordings include All Things Must Pass (1970) and Cloud Nine (1987)
- Rex (Carey). 1908–90, British actor. His many films include Major Barbara (1940), Blithe Spirit (1945), and My Fair Lady (1964)
- Tony. born 1937, British poet, dramatist, and translator: best known for his poems for television and his translations for the stage
- grandfather of Benjamin, William Henry . 1773–1841, 9th president of the US (1841)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012