- the bringing home of the harvest.
- the time of harvesting or of gathering in the harvest.
- an English festival celebrated at the close of the harvest.
- a song sung as the harvest is brought home.
Origin of harvest home
Examples from the Web for harvest home
Historical Examples of harvest home
So everything was done to make the harvest-home a day of feasting and mirth.Frank Oldfield
It is the harvest-home; if you wait you will see the procession.A Tramp's Wallet
That year's harvest-home was broken by deadly attacks of enemies.The Spell of the Rockies
Enos A. Mills
Harvest-home had gone, and the "fall" ploughing was forward.The Right of Way, Complete
It was, however, difficult to glean after so excellent a harvest-home.Calamities and Quarrels of Authors
- the bringing in of the harvest
- mainly British a harvest supper