[seynt jon; for 1 also sin-juh n]
- Henry, 1st Viscount Bolingbroke. Bolingbroke, 1st Viscount.
- an island of the Virgin Islands of the United States, in the E West Indies. About 20 sq. mi. (52 sq. km).
- Lake, a lake in SE Canada, in Quebec province, draining into the Saguenay River. 365 sq. mi. (945 sq. km).
- a river in the NE United States and SE Canada, flowing NE and E from Maine to New Brunswick province and then S to the Bay of Fundy. 450 miles (725 km) long.
- a seaport in S New Brunswick, in SE Canada, on the Bay of Fundy, at the mouth of the St. John River.
- St. John's.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018