- 1086–1125, king of Germany 1106–25 and emperor of the Holy Roman Empire 1111–25 (son of Henry IV).
- 1387–1422, king of England 1413–22 (son of Henry IV of Bolingbroke).
- (italics) a drama (1598–99) by Shakespeare.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- 1081–1125, king of Germany (1089–1125) and Holy Roman Emperor (1111–25)
- 1387–1422, king of England (1413–22); son of Henry IV. He defeated the French at the Battle of Agincourt (1415), conquered Normandy (1419), and was recognized as heir to the French throne (1420)