hereditary multiple exostoses
An inherited disturbance of enchondral bone growth in which multiple osteochondromas of long bones appear during childhood, with shortening of the radius and fibula.diaphysial aclasis osteochondromatosis
Words with Multiple MeaningsRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
Rasputin: Visual Word of the DayRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- hereditary cerebral leukodystrophy,
- hereditary chorea,
- hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia,
- hereditary hypertrophic neuropathy,
- hereditary lymphedema,
- hereditary opalescent dentin,
- hereditary progressive arthro-ophthalmopathy,
- hereditary spherocytosis,
- hereditary spinal ataxia,
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.