- the act of one who hot-dogs; the performance of intricate, daring, or flamboyant stunts.
Origin of hotdogging
- to perform unusual or very intricate maneuvers in a sport, especially surfing or skiing.
- to perform in a recklessly or flamboyantly skillful manner, as in a sport or athletic activity; show off.
- skillful or excellent, as in sports performance.
- of, indicating, or for a type of sports activity, especially surfing or skiing, in which intricate and potentially dangerous stunts are performed.
- intended or done to draw attention; showy or sensational.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018