- the quality or condition of being reactive.
- Chemistry. the relative capacity of an atom, molecule, or radical to undergo a chemical reaction with another atom, molecule, or compound.
- Physics. a measure of the deviation from the condition at which a nuclear reactor is critical.
- Immunology. the ability of an antigen to combine with an antibody.
Origin of reactivity
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- The property of reacting.
- The process of reacting.