- RobertRobert Clarke, born 1928, U.S. painter of pop art.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 36,291 sq. mi. (93,995 sq. km). Capital: Indianapolis. Abbreviation: IN (for use with zip code), Ind.
- a city in W central Pennsylvania.
Examples from the Web for indianian
Historical Examples of indianian
Nails and rivets were with difficulty got to hold in the sides of the old Indianian.Richard Carvel, Complete
He also has the prejudice against being taken for an Indianian which seems inherent in all native-born Kentuckians.Toaster's Handbook
Peggy Edmund and Harold W. Williams, compilers
Then at last it was farewell to the gallant old Indianian and her ornate, dignified prestige.The Old Merchant Marine
Ralph D. Paine
- a native or inhabitant of Indiana
- of or relating to Indiana or its inhabitants
- a state of the N central US, in the Midwest: consists of an undulating plain, with sand dunes and lakes in the north and limestone caves in the south. Capital: Indianapolis. Pop: 6 195 643 (2003 est). Area: 93 491 sq km (36 097 sq miles)Abbreviation: Ind, (with zip code) IN