inferior lingual muscle
An intrinsic muscle of the tongue, cylindrical in shape, occupying the underpart on either side of the tongue.
American muscleRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
goonRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- inferior labial vein,
- inferior laryngeal nerve,
- inferior laryngeal vein,
- inferior lateral cutaneous nerve of arm,
- inferior limb,
- inferior longitudinal fasciculus,
- inferior medullary velum,
- inferior mesenteric lymph node,
- inferior mesenteric plexus,
- inferior mesenteric vein
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.