- a city in W Austria, on the Inn river.
- an alpine region in W Austria and N Italy: a former Austrian crown land.
- a province in W Austria. 4883 sq. mi. (12,645 sq. km). Capital: Innsbruck.
Examples from the Web for innsbruck
Contemporary Examples of innsbruck
Sgarbi met her at a posh health resort in Innsbruck in mid-2007 and pursued her to southern France.The BMW Heiress Sex Romps
August 2, 2009
Historical Examples of innsbruck
He had stopped at Innsbruck to attend the theater and was in perfect health.The Memoires of Casanova, Complete
Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
And probably a good many people in Innsbruck were that evening in like case.We Two
At nine o'clock we are in Innsbruck, at the foot of the Brenner.Saunterings
Charles Dudley Warner
How I pitied him when I drove past the gates of the main route to Innsbruck!The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete
It has been said that of all Tyrolese towns Innsbruck is the least national.Tyrol and its People
- a city in W Austria, on the River Inn at the foot of the Brenner Pass: tourist centre. Pop: 113 392 (2001)
- a mountainous state of W Austria: passed to the Hapsburgs in 1363; S part transferred to Italy in 1919. Capital: Innsbruck. Pop: 683 317 (2003 est). Area: 12 648 sq km (4883 sq miles)