- to provide an instance of or concrete evidence in support of (a theory, concept, claim, or the like).
Origin of instantiate
Examples from the Web for instantiation
Historical Examples of instantiation
Instantiation of meaning is always in the experience through which individuals constitute their identity.
The method of an image is an experience, not a grammar applied to a repertory, or the instantiation of rules of grammar.
The logic of this language was an extension and instantiation of the logic of human activity.
- the act or an instance of instantiating
- the representation of (an abstraction) by a concrete example
- the process of deriving an individual statement from a general one by replacing the variable with a name or other referring expression
- the valid inference of an instance from a universally quantified statement, as David is rational from all men are rational
- a statement so derived
- (tr) to represent by an instance