intermediate cubital vein
A vein that passes across the bend of the elbow from the cephalic vein to the basilic vein.
oh my lordRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
skrrtRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- intermediate basilic vein,
- intermediate card,
- intermediate care,
- intermediate care facility,
- intermediate cephalic vein,
- intermediate cuneiform bone,
- intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve,
- intermediate frequency,
- intermediate great muscle,
- intermediate host
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.