a branch of political science dealing with the relations between nations.
International Sayings Lost In TranslationRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
te amoRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- international organization for standardization,
- international phonetic alphabet,
- international pitch,
- international practical temperature scale,
- international radio silence,
- international scientific vocabulary,
- international screw thread,
- international sea and swell scale,
- international space station,
- international standard atmosphere
Origin of international relations
First recorded in 1970–75
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019