- JohnGiovanni Caboto, c1450–98?, Italian navigator in the service of England: discoverer of North American mainland 1497.
- Richard Clarke,1868–1939, U.S. physician and writer on medical ethics.
- Sebastian,1474?–1557, English navigator and explorer (son of John Cabot).
- a male given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- John Italian name Giovanni Caboto. 1450–98, Italian explorer, who landed in North America in 1497, under patent from Henry VII of England, and explored the coast from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland
- his son, Sebastian. ?1476–1557, Italian navigator and cartographer, who served the English and Spanish crowns: explored the La Plata region of Brazil (1526–30)