- John or JamesTah-gah-jute, c1725–80, leader of the Cayuga tribe.
- Joshua,1908–1988, U.S. playwright, director, and producer.
- Mount, a mountain in Canada, in the Mount Elias Mountains: second highest peak in North America. 19,850 feet (6050 meters).
- a city in N Utah.
- a male given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- other names for rocking stone
C18: from logging-stone, from dialect log to rock
- Canadian another name for bogan 1
- Mount Logan a mountain in NW Canada, in SW Yukon in the St Elias Range: the highest peak in Canada and the second highest in North America. Height (after a re-survey in 1993): 5959 m (19 550 ft)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012