- John,1790–1862, 10th president of the U.S. 1841–45.
- Moses Coit [koit] /kɔɪt/, 1835–1900, U.S. historian and educator.
- Royall,1757–1826, U.S. writer, judge, and playwright.
- Wat [wot] /wɒt/or Walter,died 1381, English rebel: leader of the peasants' revolt of 1381.
- a city in E Texas.
- a male given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- John. 1790–1862, US statesman; tenth president of the US (1841–45)
- Wat (wɒt). died 1381, English leader of the Peasants' Revolt (1381)
Word Origin and History for john tyler
surname, 12c., literally "tile-maker."
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper