- Anthony M.born 1936, U.S. jurist, Supreme Court justice 1988–.
- Edward MooreTed, 1932–2009 U.S. politician: senator from Massachusetts 1962–2009.
- John Fitzgerald,1917–63, thirty-fifth president of the U.S. 1961–63.
- Joseph Patrick,1888–1969, U.S. financier and diplomat (father of Edward Moore, John Fitzgerald, and Robert Francis).
- Robert Francis,1925–68, U.S. political leader and government official: attorney general 1961–64; senator from New York 1965–68.
- William,born 1928, U.S. novelist.
- Cape, former name (1963–73) of Cape Canaveral.
- John F., International Airport. John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- Mount, a mountain in the SW Yukon Territory, Canada, in the St. Elias Range. 13,904 feet (4238 meters).
Examples from the Web for kennedy
Kennedy: "Mankind must put an end to war — or war will put an end to mankind."Huckabee 2016: Bend Over and Take It Like a Prisoner!
January 8, 2015
Fred Logevall at Cornell won the Pulitzer Prize and is a diplomatic historian; he just started a book on Kennedy.Thank Congress, Not LBJ for Great Society
Julian Zelizer, Scott Porch
January 4, 2015
We tend to think not, but the rise of King, Kennedy, and Lincoln was unlikely, too.No Gods, No Cops, No Masters
January 1, 2015
And on Nov. 22, 1963, President Kennedy was offered an “Open Road” by the city of Fort Worth, as was its tradition.My Love Letter to the Stetson
December 24, 2014
He recently put up $50 million for half the cost of the Kennedy Center expansion, where he is chairman of the board.Patriotic Philanthropy: Not an Oxymoron
November 27, 2014
Kennedy and I pushed along slowly with the main lot of horses.Explorations in Australia
But Kennedy was an open enemy, and had a right to circumvent us if he could.Ireland as It Is
Robert John Buckley (AKA R.J.B.)
If you had killed Kennedy everything would have been all right for you.The Vagrant Duke
See this view supported by Wirt, in his life by Kennedy, ii.Patrick Henry
Moses Coit Tyler
Kennedy is a country doctor, and lives in Colebrook, on the shores of Eastbay.Amy Foster
- Cape Kennedy a former name (1963–73) of (Cape) Canaveral
- Charles Peter. born 1959, British politician, leader of the Liberal Democrats (1999–2006)
- Edward (Moore), known as Ted . 1932–2009, US Democrat politician; senator 1962–2009
- his brother, John (Fitzgerald), known as JFK. 1917–63, US Democrat statesman; 35th president of the US (1961–63), the first Roman Catholic and the youngest man ever to be president. He demanded the withdrawal of Soviet missiles from Cuba (1962) and prepared civil rights reforms; assassinated
- Nigel (Paul). born 1956, British violinist, noted for his flamboyant style
- Robert (Francis), known as Bobby, brother of John Kennedy. 1925–68, US Democrat statesman; attorney general (1961–64) and senator for New York (1965–68); assassinated
Word Origin and History for kennedy
Irish surname, said to be from Old Irish cinneide "ugly head."