- a county in W Munster province, in the SW Republic of Ireland. 1815 sq. mi. (4700 sq. km). County seat: Tralee.
- a male given name, form of Kerr.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for kerrys
The Irish "Kerrys" are small but stout, and yield hides suitable for light sole leather.Animal Proteins
Hugh Garner Bennett
- John Forbes . born 1943, US politician; unsuccessful Democratic Party candidate in the presidential election of 2004; secretary of state from 2013
- a county of SW Republic of Ireland, in W Munster province: mostly mountainous (including the highest peaks in Ireland), with a deeply indented coast and many offshore islands. County town: Tralee. Pop: 132 527 (2002). Area: 4701 sq km (1815 sq miles)
- a small black breed of dairy cattle, originally from Kerry
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012