- a county in W Munster province, in the SW Republic of Ireland. 1815 sq. mi. (4700 sq. km). County seat: Tralee.
- a male given name, form of Kerr.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for kerrys
Historical Examples of kerrys
The Irish "Kerrys" are small but stout, and yield hides suitable for light sole leather.Animal Proteins
Hugh Garner Bennett
- John Forbes . born 1943, US politician; unsuccessful Democratic Party candidate in the presidential election of 2004; secretary of state from 2013
- a county of SW Republic of Ireland, in W Munster province: mostly mountainous (including the highest peaks in Ireland), with a deeply indented coast and many offshore islands. County town: Tralee. Pop: 132 527 (2002). Area: 4701 sq km (1815 sq miles)
- a small black breed of dairy cattle, originally from Kerry
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012