- a glove made of kid leather.
- handle with kid gloves, to treat with extreme tact or gentleness: He's upset, so handle him with kid gloves today.
Origin of kid glove
Examples from the Web for kid glove
Historical Examples of kid glove
Now, I wonder what that kid-glove crook has against the boy!The Long Chance
Peter B. Kyne
Life, as her brother had prophesied, was no kid-glove affair.
He was a little too high-handed in his smooth, kid-glove way.
He owns entire the manufactory of the celebrated Alexandre kid-glove.Great Fortunes, and How They Were Made
James D. McCabe, Jr.
No wonder he wrote bitter words of the kid-glove geographers, who criticized him, and the press that jeered at him.Stanley's Adventures in the Wilds of Africa
Joel Tyler Headley and William Fletcher Johnson
- a glove made of kidskin
- handle with kid gloves to treat with great tact or caution
- overdelicate or overrefined
- diplomatic; tactfula kidglove approach