king closer

or king closure

[ kloh-zer ]

  1. a brick of regular length and thickness, used in building corners, having a long bevel from a point on one side to one about halfway across the adjacent end.

  2. a brick of three-quarter length for finishing a course at the end.

Words Nearby king closer Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2023