- a member of a San people of the Kalahari desert basin of southern Africa.
- H. H.K'ung Hsiang-hsiKong Xiangxi, 1881–1967, Chinese financier and statesman.
- Prince,1833–98, Chinese statesman of the late Ch'ing dynasty.
- Hans,born 1928, Swiss Roman Catholic theologian and writer: critic of papal authority.
Examples from the Web for kung
Contemporary Examples of kung
By now I'm so overwrought with chi's and fu's and kong's and kung's that my eyes have about crossed.
Kung fu is not the name of a martial-arts form; it means 'something with diligent applications.'
The Kung also introduced a law forbidding domestic abuse, a huge issue for women worldwide.Ovaries on Overdrive in the Saudi Kingdom
October 9, 2013
In the kung fu epic The Grandmaster, Cannes award-winning actor Tony Leung trained for four years.
“You cannot learn the spiritual side of kung fu in just reading two books,” he says.
Historical Examples of kung
Then the youth took Kung and his wife by the hand, and told them to close their eyes.
Kung now inquired after sister Giauna, and was told that she had married.
But Kung vowed that he would share life and death with them.
All Kung could notice was that the gale roared about his ears.
But Kung became involved in a dispute with a traveling censor.
- Hans. born 1928, Swiss Roman Catholic theologian, who questioned the doctrine of infallibility: his licence to teach was withdrawn in 1979. His books include Global Responsibility (1991)