- Minnesota (approved especially for use with zip code).
Related Words for mnMN
Examples from the Web for mn
Contemporary Examples of mn
MN Plastics Michigan-based supplier of custom injection molding products.After Hobby Lobby, These 82 Corporations Could Drop Birth Control Coverage
June 30, 2014
The winner that year was a hardy school teacher named Dave Avenson of Cohasset, MN.Frozen Turkey Bowling Below Zero at Minnesota’s Ice Box Festival
January 7, 2014
Co -7, IA -7, NH -7, WI-7, VA -5, NV -4, MI -4, FL -3, NC -3, MN -3, OH -2.Various Thoughts: Demography, Rove, Morris, the Great Nate, &c.
November 7, 2012
MORE ---------- Rick Santorum Reshuffles the GOP Primary Deck With MN, MO Wins by Michelle Cottle Wowzer.
Gov of top job creating state in US vs father of Obamacare and short-time Congresswoman from MN.The GOP’s Three to Beat
August 15, 2011
Historical Examples of mn
So they came to Mn early in the tenth century, led by one Orry, or Gorree.The Little Manx Nation - 1891
They are also at right angles to MN, the plane of reflection.The Theory and Practice of Perspective
George Adolphus Storey
We have a number of words ending in mn in which the n is silent.Plain English
It is called by the Indians mn, mamma, or mother of the waters.Eccentricities of the Animal Creation.
The word -mn, when standing alone, should be pronounced with two accents.The Comic English Grammar
- (in Britain) Merchant Navy
- The symbol for the elementmanganese
- The symbol for manganese.
- A grayish-white, hard, brittle metallic element that occurs in several different minerals and in nodules on the ocean floor. It is used to increase the hardness and strength of steel and other important alloys. Atomic number 25; atomic weight 54.9380; melting point 1,244°C; boiling point 1,962°C; specific gravity 7.21 to 7.44; valence 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. See Periodic Table.