- Computers. (of a single CPU) to execute two or more jobs concurrently.
- (of one person) to perform two or more tasks simultaneously.
Origin of multitask
Examples from the Web for multitasking
Contemporary Examples of multitasking
Eat at regular mealtimes and pay attention to your food instead of multitasking.Meet the Chef Fighting to Ensure That Brazilians Will Never Be as Fat as Americans
June 25, 2014
“Gisele Bündchen's Multitasking Photo Proves She Really Is A ‘Super Model’ Mom,” The Huffington Post wrote.Why Do We Love Gisele Bundchen but Hate Gwyneth Paltrow?
May 15, 2014
Murray defended herself at a press conference, saying that multitasking is something every mom knows how to do.Supercommittee’s Double Agent?
August 11, 2011
Multitasking has become second nature to Froelich, who often has several projects going at once.A Gossip Girl Tells All
June 7, 2009
And back at BlogHer, none other than Michelle Obama outed herself as an overworked, multitasking mom—just like us!Moms, Including Michelle, Spin the Debate Online
October 16, 2008
- computing the execution of various diverse tasks simultaneously
- the carrying out of two or more tasks at the same time by one person
- to work at several different tasks simultaneously
- The concurrent operation by one central processing unit of two or more processes.