[noo r-oh-uh-nat-uh-mee, nyoo r-]
- the branch of anatomy dealing with the nervous system.
- the nerve structure of an organism.
Origin of neuroanatomy
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- the study of the structure of the nervous system
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- The branch of anatomy that deals with the nervous system.
- The neural structure of an organ or part.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
- The scientific study of the anatomy of the nervous system. Neuroanatomy is a branch of neurology.
- The neural structure of an organism or part of an organism.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.