- prepared and used for raising crops; tilled: cultivated land.
- produced or improved by cultivation, as a plant.
- educated; refined; cultured: cultivated tastes.
Origin of cultivated
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for non-cultivated
Loureiro1678 gives it as cultivated and non-cultivated in China and Cochin-China.
For another species of the genus, he says that it is cultivated and non-cultivated, p. 569.
- cultured, refined, or educated
- ((of land or soil))
- subjected to tillage or cultivation
- tilled and broken up
- (of plants) specially bred or improved by cultivation
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012