[dih-skloh-zher]See more synonyms for disclosure on Thesaurus.com
Related formsnon·dis·clo·sure, nounpre·dis·clo·sure, nounself-dis·clo·sure, noun
- the act or an instance of disclosing; exposure; revelation.
- that which is disclosed; a revelation.
- Patent Law. (in a patent application) the descriptive information imparted by the specification claims, drawings, and models submitted.
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
British Dictionary definitions for non-disclosure
- something that is disclosed
- the act of disclosing; revelation
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for non-disclosure
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper