- tending to arouse anger, hostility, passion, etc.: inflammatory speeches.
- Pathology. of or caused by inflammation.
Origin of inflammatory
Synonyms for inflammatory
Examples from the Web for non-inflammatory
Contemporary Examples of non-inflammatory
Given how basic and non-inflammatory the facts, why all the inflammation?TSA Is Not Trying to Kill You
November 23, 2010
Historical Examples of non-inflammatory
This may have been owing to the lateness of the season, or to the non-inflammatory condition of our blood.
Prof. Adami holds that the regular development of layer upon layer of new connective tissue is non-inflammatory.Arteriosclerosis and Hypertension:
Louis Marshall Warfield
The term goitre is applied clinically to any non-inflammatory enlargement of the thyreoid gland.
- characterized by or caused by inflammation
- tending to arouse violence, strong emotion, etc
- Characterized or caused by inflammation.