- of or relating to logistics.
Origin of logistic1
- an uninterpreted calculus or system of symbolic logicCompare formal language
- maths (of a curve) having an equation of the form y = k /(1 + e a + bx), where b is less than zero
- rare of, relating to, or skilled in arithmetical calculations
Word Origin for logistic
- of or relating to logistics
Word Origin and History for non-logistical
"pertaining to logic," 1620s, from Medieval Latin logisticus, from Greek logistikos "endued with reason," from logikos (see logic). Related: Logistical (1560s); logistically. Logistics from this word, in the sense "art of arithmetical calculation" is from 1650s.