[noo r-uh l, nyoo r-]
- of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system.
Origin of neural
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system
Word Origin and History for non-neural
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system.
- Of, relating to, or located on the same side of the body as the spinal cord; dorsal.
- Relating to the nerves or nervous system.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.