Origin of surgical
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- not of, relating to, involving, or used in surgery
- of, relating to, involving, or used in surgery
- (of an action) performed with extreme precisiona surgical air attack on the missile complex
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of surgeons or surgery.
- Used in surgery.
- Resulting from or occurring after surgery.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.