- someone or something that is second in rank, order, or importance.
- defecation: used especially by or with reference to children.
- make/do/go number two, Informal. to defecate: used especially by or with reference to children.
Origin of number two
Related Words for number twoassistant, secretary, adjutant, helper, aide, ADC, defecation, discharge, dung, excrement, excretion, feces, flux, manure, stool, waste, crap, BM, feculence, shit
Examples from the Web for number two
Contemporary Examples of number two
News Corp. is sticking to the position—at least for now—that there will be no number-two person.Murdoch's Next Move
February 24, 2009
Historical Examples of number two
At least she meant to stalk, but one does not really stamp about much in number-two, heelless, pink-satin mules.Love Stories
Mary Roberts Rinehart
- euphemistic the act or an instance of defecation
- a haircut in which the hair is cut close to the head with an electric shaver