- an odd article, bit, remnant, or the like.
- an article belonging to a broken or incomplete set.
- Printing. any individual portion of a book excluding the text, as the frontispiece or index.
Origin of oddment
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Related Words for oddmentrest, melee, litter, debris, jumble, remains, remainder, motley, potpourri, rummage, leavings, hodgepodge, etcetera, rubbish, assortment, mishmash, refuse, patchwork, sundries, medley
- (often plural) an odd piece or thing; leftover
- (plural) NZ pieces of wool, such as belly wool or neck wool, removed from a fleece and sold separately
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012