- John,1752–1835, English architect and city planner.
- Ogden,1902–71, U.S. writer of humorous verse.
- Also Nashe. Thomas,Pasquil, 1567–1601, English dramatist, novelist, and satirical pamphleteer.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- John. 1752–1835, English town planner and architect. He designed Regent's Park, Regent Street, and the Marble Arch in London
- Ogden. 1902–71, US humorous poet
- Paul. 1889–1946, English painter, noted esp as a war artist in both World Wars and for his landscapes
- Richard, known as Beau Nash. 1674–1762, English dandy
- See (Thomas) Nashe
- Sir Walter . 1882–1968, New Zealand Labour statesman, born in England: prime minister of New Zealand (1957–60)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012