- of, like, or suffering from paranoia.
- a person suffering from paranoia.
Origin of paranoid
Examples from the Web for paranoiac
Historical Examples of paranoiac
And the forty millions still alive were restless, frightened, paranoiac.It's All Yours
To use a philosophical term, the paranoiac is the Simon-pure "solipsist."
It is precisely what the paranoiac does after his own fashion.
It clings to its fixed ideas with the same tenacity as does the paranoiac.
His delusions became systematised with all the ingenuity of the paranoiac.Modernities
Horace Barnett Samuel
- of, characterized by, or resembling paranoia
- informal exhibiting undue suspicion, fear of persecution, etc
- a person who shows the behaviour patterns associated with paranoia
Word Origin and History for paranoiac
- A paranoid.
- Of, relating to, or resembling paranoia.
- Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia.
- One affected with paranoia.