persistent chronic hepatitis
Benign chronic hepatitis that may follow acute hepatitis A or B, or may complicate bowel diseases.
10 Of The Weirdest Phobia NamesRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
PercocetRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- persistence of memory, the,
- persistence of vision,
- persistent anterior hyperplastic primary vitreous body,
- persistent cruelty,
- persistent organic pollutant,
- persistent posterior hyperplastic primary vitreous body,
- persistent truncus arteriosus,
- persistent vegetative state
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.