- William, 1st Earl of Chatham,1708–78, British statesman.
- his sonWilliam,1759–1806, British statesman: prime minister 1783–1801, 1804–06.
Examples from the Web for pitt
Contemporary Examples of pitt
READ MORE: Shocking New Reveals From Sony Hack: J. Law, Pitt, Clooney, and Star Wars Which brings us to the inimitable Kanye West.Exclusive: Sony Emails Reveal Destiny’s Child and Kanye West Movies, and Spidey Cameo in Capt. 3
December 14, 2014
Obviously, Pitt grabbed a can of beer and lobbed it over to McConaughey, 'cause what else would he have done?Viral Video of the Day: Brad Pitt Throws Beer to Matthew McConaughey
The Daily Beast Video
May 19, 2014
Aniston and Pitt divorced in 2004, and Brangelina went public in 2005.Real-Life Couples on Screen: Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, Brangelina, and More
May 1, 2014
Pitt had already gotten booked for Se7en, lobbied hard to get the part in 12 Monkeys, the director Terry Gilliam has said.
Pitt cut his hair and wore brown contact lenses to de-pretty himself.
Historical Examples of pitt
Mr. Pitt made answer, that he thought it needless to enter into that question.The Life of Horatio Lord Nelson
For this he must wait until Pitt and Wolverstone should have withdrawn.
"Ye're going to deliver yourself into Bishop's hands," Pitt warned him.
Gardner broke into protestations of Pitt's health, youth, and vigour.
To Pitt, this separation was the poignant climax of all his sufferings.
- William Bradley, born 1963, US actor; his films include Thelma and Louise (1991), Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Babel (2006), and Moneyball (2011)
- William, known as Pitt the Elder, 1st Earl of Chatham. 1708–78, British statesman. He was first minister (1756–57; 1757–61; 1766–68) and achieved British victory in the Seven Years' War (1756–63)
- his son William, known as Pitt the Younger. 1759–1806, British statesman. As prime minister (1783–1801; 1804–06), he carried through important fiscal and tariff reforms. From 1793, his attention was focused on the wars with revolutionary and Napoleonic France