- Samuel,1751–77, U.S. patriot during the American Revolution: rode with Paul Revere and William Dawes to warn Colonists that British troops were marching from Boston, April 18, 1775.
- William,1726–95, American Revolutionary military leader.
- William Hick·ling [hik-ling] /ˈhɪk lɪŋ/, 1796–1859, U.S. historian (grandson of William Prescott).
- a city in central Arizona.
Examples from the Web for prescott
Contemporary Examples of prescott
Prescott was then at the centre of a media storm about his affair with a civil servant, Tracey Temple.Prosecutors Allege Affair Between Rebekah Brooks And Andy Coulson
Peter Jukes, Nico Hines
October 31, 2013
Spokesmen from Prescott Support Co. and RAM Air Services declined to respond to requests for comment.Obama’s Not-So-Secret Terror War
July 24, 2012
He was in Arizona by this time, a little town just north of Prescott.The Real-Life Horse Whisperer
June 17, 2011
The former Deputy Prime Minister Lord Prescott was suing the Metropolitan police over how it handled the original inquiry.Inside the Shadowy World of Phone-Hacking
April 23, 2011
Prescott flaunted the perks of office, being dubbed “Two Jags Prescott” because he owned two Jaguar luxury sedans.The U.K. Phone-Hacking Bungle
February 10, 2011
Historical Examples of prescott
Prescott waits, Melinda chooses, Shakes her head and still refuses.FreeChildrenStories.com Collection
Had Prescott ever seen them, he would doubtless have come to the same conclusion.Aztec Land
Maturin M. Ballou
We will precede Ben on his visit to the house of Mr. Prescott.
Mr. Prescott, I leave you to entertain your company yourself.
Look out, Prescott, that you don't put us in an ugly temper.The Grammar School Boys of Gridley
H. Irving Hancock
- John Leslie. Baron. born 1938, British politician: deputy leader of the Labour Party (1994–2007); deputy prime minister (1997–2007); secretary of state for the environment, transport, and the regions (1997–2001); minister for local government and the regions (2002–07)
- William Hickling (ˈhɪklɪŋ). 1796–1859, US historian, noted for his work on the history of Spain and her colonies