A cataract in which the entire lens gradually becomes opaque.
TPPRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
Can You Untangle These Regional Mix-Ups?Read more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- progressive assimilation,
- progressive bulbar paralysis,
- progressive cerebral poliodystrophy,
- progressive conservative,
- progressive conservative party,
- progressive dinner,
- progressive education
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.