A procedure in which stain is applied until the desired intensity of tissue coloration is attained.
TPPRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
Can You Untangle These Regional Mix-Ups?Read more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- progressive muscular atrophy,
- progressive ophthalmoplegia,
- progressive participle,
- progressive party,
- progressive pigmentary dermatosis,
- progressive systemic sclerosis,
- progressive tax,
- progressive vaccinia,
- progressive-resistance exercise,
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.