namasteRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
How To Name A CocktailThe cocktail renaissance of the 21st century, in which craft-cocktail bars have proliferated and classic cocktails are back in fashion, has proved that there is a true art to inventing and mixing drinks. But, what about naming them?
- proliferating endarteritis,
- proliferating systematized angioendotheliomatosis,
- proliferative gingivitis,
- proliferative inflammation,
- proliferative retinopathy,
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.